If you are currently working as a dive professional, or are training to become a dive professional, being qualified to use a compressor to fill tanks is an essential qualification to have. It will stand out on your CV/resume, and quite simply make you more employable.
The course teaches the basics of compressor operation and is comprised of a theory session and practical experience of filling tanks with air.
The course is open to anyone. No prior experience is required.
- Introduction to the physics of compressed gases.
- How compressors work.
- Safety aspects of compressor operation.
- Understanding start-up and shut-down procedures.
- Learning how to change filters to ensure "clean air" fills.
- Actual use of a compressor to gain confidence and familiarity.
- Your course pack includes all the learning materials you need for the course.
9,000 Thai Baht (combine with Nitrox Blender for 15,000 Thai Baht)